Takashi Henry Idobe
1019 Market St. San Francisco, CA 94103
Software Engineer @ Zendesk
Sep 2021 - Present
Senior Software Engineer
San Francisco, California (Remote)
- Technologies used: Ruby on Rails, DynamoDB, MySQL, AWS
- Working on increasing performance of Ticketing Platform
Jun 2021 - Sep 2021
Software Development Engineer
Boston, Massachusetts (Remote)
- Technologies used: Typescript, React.js, Java, AWS
- Built data ingestion and transformation pipelines filtering millions of records a month.
- Designed microfrontend dashboards to report and visualize millions of records.
- Wrote and reviewed design documentation to remove redundant functionality from repositories.
Aug 2019 - Jun 2021
Software Engineer II
Lincoln, Nebraska (Remote)
- Technologies used: Ruby, Kotlin, Swift, Typescript
- Expanded line of terminal products, adding features and fixing bugs.
- Led initiative to implement Level III transactions on payments gateway.
- Wrote on-call documentation and improved monitoring for payments gateway.
Mar 2019 - Jun 2019
- Technologies used: React.js, Redux, Elixir
- Increased accessibility of product to meet level A ADA compliance.
- Led initiative to refactor codebase, decreasing page load time by 40%, increasing visit duration by 25%.
- Built and introduced tooling to notify developers introducing accessibility violations.
- Libraries/Frameworks: React.js, Ruby on Rails, Redux, Express
- Databases: MySQL, Postgres, DynamoDB
- Version Control: Git
Sep 2013 - Jul 2017
B.A. in Global Political Economics